× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

RuneScape - Maples need to be cut in the Seers Village area

2 years 5 months ago #6042 by wfuuopy
A nearby bank, deposit box or RuneScape gold shot can speed up the process. I remember the Rimmington Willows spot was pretty decent, not a lot of people/bots were there, and you could even sell your logs to the shop. Draynor is also fantastic, superior to Rimmington however, it will probably be packed with bots and other people.

Maples need to be cut in the Seers Village area, which is close to the bank. There should also be lots of trees. The best option is cutting them at 95 Woodcutting. Willows are more desirable however it can help you get bored.

The Yews I don't recommend. I cut them only as a result of woodcutting and Willows/Maples being my money making skills. It is possible to give them a second chance if they appeal to you. The North of Varrock Castle and South of the pub, which is located slightly NE of Varrock are both good locations.

Jagex either overestimated their player base or wanted Tuska to win. We've seen this previously with the Falador Memorial Altar and, perhaps, the more traditional Referendum, when Jagex revised the original plans because they overestimated the player base. It's a fascinating experience when you consider the alternative.

It appears that the tournament is designed to discourage players from winning. Tuska can only perform a tiny amount of damage per assault. This is in contrast to what happens in daily lifebar. It's halfway into the third day, and we have barely achieved the 1/4 damage necessary to be successful. The opening day was a defeat for the players, which many blamed on the fact that the event was out for only 12 hours instead of 24. However, consider the new announcement that encourages players to buy old school runescape gold play several times during the day of the event.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds