× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Jackson was the 7th running back named a Madden cover-athlete

2 years 3 months ago #6084 by Skyzhay
It was on the news this week that EA Sports mut coins announced that not only will Jackson make a return in the very first game ever since Madden NFL 15 and Jackson will also have the privilege of becoming an official Madden cover athlete. After nearly 35 years since his NFL career started in 1987, Jackson has been selected to be on the digital cover of Madden NFL 22. And beginning Friday, gamers will once again be allowed to play the game virtually. EA Sports also teamed up with Nike to revive the iconic sportswear brand's Bo Knows ad campaign by adding a digitally rendered model of his iconic shoe which is his Nike Air Bo Turf and incorporating it into the game.

Jackson was the 7th running back named a Madden cover-athlete, following Eddie George (Madden 2001), Marshall Faulk (Madden 2003), Shaun Alexander (Madden 2007), Peyton Hillis (Madden 12), Adrian Peterson and Barry Sanders (both Madden 25).

The cover's reveal was a few days ago. The Undefeated's Aaron Dodson caught up with Jackson to discuss his Tecmo Bowl days, how Bo Knows came to life in his Madden return, and much more.

What does it mean for you when you finally get to be an official cover player for the sport 35 years after the start of your career?

The idea has been in development intermittently for cheap madden coins several years. The time had to be perfect for my brand. Working with the Madden team to iron things out, make sure to cross all the i's, connect all the dots -when we had that done, the rest was just going along with it. I realized that somewhere in my past I'd done something right so that I could be remembered as one of the legendary players from three decades ago. Madden believes in me to do things like this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds